Terms and Conditions of sale
Below are the terms and conditions relating to the sale of kittens,adolescent or rescue rats from The RattieAngels Rattery. If you cannot adhere to the terms below please do not contact us for our rats.
- My rats are first and foremost pets and my kittens are raised with love and care and it is my intention to place my rats with similar likeminded people who love rats.
- My rats are sold at £15 each. I only sell rats in pairs or trios, never singly so please dont ask.
- I reserve the right to refuse to sell my rats to a home I do not feel is suitable. I do not sell to under 18’s unless accompanied by an adult at the time of viewing.
- I only sell my rats to those who come to view. This is to enable me to assist you in choosing rats suitable. Please make sure you have a suitable specific pet carrier with you to take your rats home. We will refuse to let rats go if the carrier is not suitable for their journey. A cardboard box is not suitable.
- My rats come with a lifetime of support and advice. I have access to a network of very experienced rat people who are able to offer advice if I don’t know the answer to your questions.
- I will always re-home any of my rats that you are no longer able to keep. I do not judge your circumstances whatsoever and only want to be able to help secure the future of the rat.
- My rats are sold for pet homes only and not for breeding, unless otherwise agreed with me in advance. Please do not buy my rats if you cannot adhere to this.
- I will not sell any of my rats to be used for feeding snakes or reptiles and will not allow them to be used for breeding food either. Please do not ask.
- To ensure the health of all future rats bred at The RattieAngels Rattery we ask that you contact us on a regular basis to give updates on the rats health and temperament. We also love to keep in touch with you as owners too :-)